Hollis + Miller Architects is proud to announce its Learnscape outdoor learning environment at Sunflower Elementary was selected for the 2020 National AIA Emerging Professionals Exhibit.
Making you the best you…
We empower our team, clients and communities through rewarding experiences and inspiring learning environments.
So we can be the best us.
We’re creatives inspired by learners, designing with understanding to influence the communities we live in.
At Hollis + Miller, we want to be a part of your educational experience. From research and design, to professionalism and public speaking skills, we want to help you grow and gain experience and skills to boost your career. Our integrated studios are great for collaboration, ensuring that you learn about the entire design process from the architects, graphic and interior designers, engineers, marketing team and more.
We offer a competitive Emerging Professionals internship program to help sharpen your skills and prepare you for the workforce, while gaining hands-on experience and the opportunity to be a part of award-winning projects.
Nationally Recognized for Excellence
In 2020, we were honored to be included in the National AIA Emerging Professionals Exhibit for Sunflower Elementary Learnscape. Celebrating Environmental Excellence, Learnscape offered a unique take on the typical project and we are excited to continue pushing the envelope of sustainability in design. We are proud of our Emerging Professionals and their integral role in this award-winning project.
“Being able to work with design professionals to not only develop the design but also work together to physically build our vision is invaluable. That opportunity does not exist in architecture school.”
– Lauren Bailey, Designer (Former Emerging Professional)
Interested in joining the Hollis + Miller team?
Complete the form below to express your interest in our Emerging Professionals program.
“We believe in co-creation—utilizing the strengths and expertise of all design team members, including our educational partners, to impact design.”
– Scott Barton, Partner | Design Director
An integrated architectural firm focused on designing the future of learning environments. #wedesignthefuture
- “You can’t be what you can’t see.” Client Leader Albert Ray is president of #NOMAKC, and together they’re working… https://t.co/qDU4PL4bN9 4 days ago
- Our HMA family is looking for creative and motivated thinkers to join our team! Interested in learning more? Check… https://t.co/HIPfILUvNj 1 week ago
- Honored to share our perspectives and design process with students and industry peers during today's… https://t.co/8F65It1nm3 1 week ago
- Our resident sports experts, Matt & Mike, are on their way to meet up with members of @RMAC_SPORTS today! Wishing t… https://t.co/gM8IIw69Hr 2 weeks ago
- “The project has a clear educational vision that was well expressed in the design.” @A4LE2 Juror Irene Nigaglioni… https://t.co/IsD8kjUZBL 2 weeks ago